5/1/11

Here Comes the Son

Well, its May 1st everybody! We are finally reaching the end of a very long winter! The nice weather is coming out and the smiles are returning with it! I love seeing the change in people just because they have more sun in their lives. :D

Don't you feel better with more Son in your life? In case you missed the spelling change, more SON. More JESUS! I for one know the dramatic difference in my life when I have more Jesus in my life and when I apply scripture to my life. 


There are so many verses from scripture that remind us of the joy that comes from the Lord...


"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."  Job 8:21

"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy."  Psalm 30:11

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Philippians 4:4

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13


Spend time with the Son today! Fill yourself up with the word of God and let the joy of the Lord fill your cup and overflow out onto all you do! I know how long the winter can  be, but as soon as you see the Son, I guarantee you will smile! :D


 

No comments:

Post a Comment